Thursday, April 14, 2011

Editing

As usual the final piece was spliced together using Adobe Premier Pro. As I have used this application and applications similar to it for many years now, I am very happy in how to use it and am confident that I can edit together my scenes into an effective and thought provoking final piece.

Once I had shaved off any redundant footage and added some titles, I went about adding some sound effects to enhance the scenes. I sourced my sounds from youtube.com and soundbible.com. These sound were made of Teddy Bears Picnic played on a mandolin, as well as old cartoon sound effects such as twinkle toes and smacking of lips. I feel that I have used the right balance of sound effects to animation, not flooding the final piece with too much of either.

No comments:

Post a Comment