Thursday, April 14, 2011

Evaluation

In all, I feel that I have managed to produce a bear that shows clear cut emotion by the way of hand gestures and facial movements. Any sound used is solely to supplement the scene and not meant to be the primary force in which to interpret what is going on.

I am happy at how well I managed to stick to my original storyboards, but yet still see when a problem was going to arise before it actually happened - and work around it.

As mentioned previously, the name Yogi Bear seems to haunt Ursus wherever he goes, but as previously stated I thinking that Ursus is his own bear, and any similarity to Yogi ends at a species based level.

This module has taught me a lot about animation and I now feel more compelled to attempt bigger and better animations in the future. I feel the animations I have shown in my piece are clear and will be easily understandable by people in our target audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment