Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Animation Storyboard

Here is my storyboard for my story.





My idea is as follows.

Ursus is walking through the forest when he smells something delicious. He then realises that there is some smoke coming from a nearby camp site. Ursus finds his bearnoculars and looks into the camp site, seeing some delicious honey. He also sees a sign saying rangers shoot bears on sight.

Ursus adopts a clever disguise, a picnic basket with a whole in the front, to sneak into the camp site undetected. He grabs the honey, but how will he get back over the fence? He sees a pole on the floor and decides to pole volt over the fence to freedom. This doesn't go entirely to plan and he loses the honey. Not having time to be saddened by the turn of events, the pot of honey suddenly lands on his head.

I am confident that I will be able to get the gist of my story across to the audience within 60 seconds, but it may mean having to cut down on certain areas.

No comments:

Post a Comment